Tuesday, July 14, 2015

WATER FAST ? + DIETS TO FOLLOW :)

 I am starting my water diet today, and of course i blew it. im going to try again tommorow  i know im a complete failure. ther are some diets i want to try and i though i could share :))
Image result for ana tumblr dietsImage result for ana tumblr diets
we have to motivate our selfs! dont you want to be thin and skinny and not be disapointed on how fat you look??! i cry in the mirror looking at my body.
you would be shocked to know my weight.
i was 196 2 days ago and im now 192  i dont know what i did other than a TON OF workout and purging. i know i shouldnt but i couldnt help it it was disgusting - it felt disgusting to eat doritos and then i ate ANOTHER bag. i cried a lot to know WHY AM I DOING THIS!???
THIS IS MY BODY AND I CAN CONTROL IT!!!!!
my goal is to be 140 by the end of summer i will do what ever it takes and if starving is it i will be it.

1 comment:

  1. I know how your feeling but please stop. Their are other ways to get skinnier, this isn't healthy. Please, i dont want people to suffer like how I did.

    ReplyDelete